What (if any) are some of the positive impacts of carpal tunnel syndrome?

Dr. Gregory Harvey
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Carpal tunnel
There are no positive impacts of carpal tunnel syndrome.
If you mean the positive impact of surgery then there is relief of pain and improved sensation in the fingers.

In brief: Carpal tunnel
Dr. Gregory Harvey
Dr. Gregory Harvey
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Good question
Most will say, none but perhaps your body ( in some cases ) is telling you to take care of it remember cts usually starts out mild and progresses.
Those with mild cts are getting the ealry warning signs. I guess its like getting chest pain once and a while, if you treat it early you may avoid the later issues. I feel that good early rx can prevent the need for surgery i.

In brief: Good question
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint