My period hurts. I'm not sexually active (still a virgin). Do I need to see a gynecologist?

That can be helpful. NSAID’s, SSRI’s, hormone meds, OTC meds containing diuretics, warm bath, heating pad, exercise & acupuncture are excellent for dysmenorrhea. Avoid caffeine, chocolate, alcohol & salt. Get GYN eval to R/O underlying pathology. Consider omega- 3 fatty acids, magnesium (supplementation or through diet) or Black Cohosh with dr ok. Sipping Chamomile can dissipate pain.
Yes. If you are having pelvic pain, you need help. Sexual activity is not the only cause of serious pelvic problems. If you really are 35 years old, then it is time for you to establish a relationship with a doctor you can trust. That could be your family doc or a gynecologist.