How much dies teeth whitening cost with united health care choice plus plan?

Dr. Jay Kansal
Dentistry

In brief: Doesnt cover it

No insurances (that i know of) cover cosmetic procedures such as teeth whitening.
Teeth whitening can cost anywhere from $100-900 depending on a number of choices. Take home trays are typically your best bang for the buck.

In brief: Doesnt cover it

Dr. Jay Kansal
Dr. Jay Kansal

In brief: Probably no insuranc

While thie specific information should be in your benefits booklet, I have never heard of a dental insurance plan that covered tooth whitening.
There are numerous over the counter whitening products that are very effective and not overly expensive. The best course is still to have your dentist do it! a beautiful white smile is priceless!

In brief: Probably no insuranc

Dr. I. Jay Freedman
Dr. I. Jay Freedman

In brief: Call your insurance

Every plan is a little bit different on their coverages and reimbursements, even in the same city, so the only accurate information will come from the plan itself.

In brief: Call your insurance

Dr. Christopher Abel
Dr. Christopher Abel
Dr. Michael Dolby
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: ?

Teeth whitening is usually not covered by insurance.

In brief: ?

Dr. Michael Dolby
Dr. Michael Dolby
Dr. Jeffrey Yost
Dentistry

In brief: Depends

Teeth whitening can be completed several different ways: prefilled trays or strips, custom-made whitening trays, or in-office whitening.
All these methods have different costs, and unfortunately are not covered by dental insurance. You need to contact your dentist and ask what options are available for you and what are the costs.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Jeffrey Yost
Dr. Jeffrey Yost
Dr. James Wright
Dentistry

In brief: Not covered

Whitening is not covered by any insurance policy I have seen.

In brief: Not covered

Dr. James Wright
Dr. James Wright
Dr. Richard Ruden
Dentistry

In brief: Not covered

Tooth whitening is a cosmetic procedure usually not covered by insurance, .

In brief: Not covered

Dr. Richard Ruden
Dr. Richard Ruden
Dr. Eric Weisman