Is there any ways to treat rheumatoid arthritis?

Many. In the past twenty years, many new treatments have been developed. Rheumatoid arthritis can often be controlled with some of the newer medications. Many patients are saved from irreversible crippling of the joints. The key is to get early diagnosis and effective treatment to prevent worsening. The biggest advances have been in medications called biologic response modifiers. Good news for many.
Yes. There are many medications for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. A few are methotrexate, Leflunomide (arava), Hydroxychloroquine (plaquenil), Adalimumab (humira), Etanercept (enbrel), Rituximab (rituxan) and many many more. Talk to your primary care doctor or rheumatologist about the best treatment for you.