Is it true that foot orthotics really work?

Dr. Libby Putnam
Podiatry

In brief: Most of the time.

If you use them properly.
If you're looking to beef up the shoes you already have, get a good insert or custom orthotic: you can use them to improve the shoes you already own. Over the counter orthotics typically break down over 6-12 months, but a good custom orthotic will last years. This will also ensure it is customized exactly to you and will correct your foot specifically.

In brief: Most of the time.

If you use them properly.
Dr. Libby Putnam
Dr. Libby Putnam

I have prescribed orthotics in various forms to many patients over the years with excellent results.

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh

In brief: Orthotics

Yes . As with dr beresh , I have prescribed them for many years with excellent results

In brief: Orthotics

Dr. Thomas Inwood
Dr. Thomas Inwood

If they are made correctly for the right diagnosis and reason.

Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Keegan Duchicela