Is it possible to have a sinus infection without facial pain?

Yes. People can have a condition called chronic sinusitis which is a symptomless sinus infection. Chronic sinusitis can becpme acute and give you pain under the right conditions so if you suspect that you have it then see a doctor.
Yes. Yes. But even if no pain, should be treated to avoid serious complications. See ENT doc for sinus problems.
Yes. If you think you have a sinus infection, see an ENT (eyes. Ears. Nose. Throat) specialist to confirm. I have seen patients with sinus infections (and even polyps) and not apparent pain.
Absolutely. Although facial pain is seen with sinus infections, it is not a pre-requisite. Most of the time patients are not sure of sinus infection or tooth ache so it can be complicated to diagnose at times. An evaluation is needed to differentiate and diagnose.