I can't concentrate on homework when I have to do it online. How can I become more efficient?

Dr. Dean Giannone
In brief: Different strategies
Try different homework strategies.
Try studying all at once if you can sit there for the necessary period of time. Or take breaks for a few minutes every half hour to rest your brain. Or take a more substantial break once during your study session to have a meal or exercise or call a friend. You need to find the strategy that works for you, allows you to get everything done and get good grades

In brief: Different strategies
Try different homework strategies.
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Concentrate
Evaluation for add might be worth while, especially if easily distractable and school work deteriorating.

In brief: Concentrate
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Vikram Patel