I am heaving a lot of foot pain when I walk on it. I don't know why. What should I do?

In brief: See a podiatrist

Your foot can hurt for many different reasons.
You may need to sit and talk with someone to figure out exactly what is going on.

In brief: See a podiatrist

Dr. Johnnie Alston
Dr. Johnnie Alston

In brief: Not enough informat

Is important to know where, when, how long you've had this problem any changes in color or if there's any pinpoint problems otherwise you can answer this question.

In brief: Not enough informat

Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Depends on the cause

Your pain could be as a result of many different things.
A thorough history and physical exam and possibly some laboratory and radiology exams are needed to determine the exact cause. Causes of pain may include: trauma (fracture, sprain, arthritis, tight shoes), infection, metabolic conditions (gout), musculoskeletal or biomechanical abnormality and neurologic conditions. Have it evaluated.

In brief: Depends on the cause

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Arnon Rubin