I am 21 year old. I am an engineer .Because of thinness I look very ugly. How do I increase my body size?

Dr. Alfredo Garcia
In brief: Thin build
If you were genetically born to be thin, there is not much you can do about it.
Provided you maintain a healthy diet abiding by consumption of correct calorie and nutrient requirements, you may be able to enhance your look by engaging in physical activities to promote muscle growth. Working out5-7x a week ( both isotonic and isometric exercises) will improve muscle tone and increase muscle girth.

In brief: Thin build
Dr. Alfredo Garcia
Dr. Alfredo Garcia
Pathology
In brief: Focus on fitness
Your bone structure is established.
Many women prefer a lighter-boned man. You want to put on some muscle, which you can do with a combination of cardiovascular / aerobic and resistance training. You don't need any body fat and there's no magic diet or pill. Many (most?) women prefer the guys in the photo to muscle-heads. Hit the gym; if you have body dysmorphic disorder, we can treat it.

In brief: Focus on fitness
Your bone structure is established.
Dr. Jack Hinkle