Do I have a chance of getting pregnant if I used the pull out method?

Dr. John Munshower
In brief: Sure,..because
To get pregnant sperm needs to enter the vagina during or around the time of ovulation.
At times, there is the chance that "pre ejaculate" or "pre-cum as a slang" has some sperm cells in it, so please do not rely on the Pull-out method for Birth Control! Use BC pills and condoms as well to prevent both Pregnancy and STI's.

In brief: Sure,..because
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: Yes.
"natural" methods for contraception do not work well, therefore you have a high likelihood of being pregnant if your partner pulled out right before ejaculation.
The reason is that spermatozoa are released before the ejaculate in most cases..

In brief: Yes.
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Dr. Adam Levy