What are ways to get rid of plantar warts?

In brief: Many

There are many over the counter medications at the pharmacy.
Surgical excission, laser removal, freezing.

In brief: Many

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh

In brief: Mild acids to area

Depending on where they are on the foot mild asses to the area, burning him out, laser therapy to area.
I usually will try the less invasive things first.

In brief: Mild acids to area

Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Libby Putnam
Podiatry

In brief: Several treatments.

You can try over the counter wart removers, but be careful: i've seen them do more harm than good.
Other options your doctor might offer include cryotherapy (freezing the wart), electrocautery (burning the wart), laser treatment, or several different topical chemical treatments. If the treatment is typically uncomfortable, your doctor can numb the area before proceeding.

In brief: Several treatments.

Dr. Libby Putnam
Dr. Libby Putnam