What are ways to get rid of plantar warts?

In brief: Many
There are many over the counter medications at the pharmacy.
Surgical excission, laser removal, freezing.

In brief: Many
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
In brief: Mild acids to area
Depending on where they are on the foot mild asses to the area, burning him out, laser therapy to area.
I usually will try the less invasive things first.

In brief: Mild acids to area
Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Libby Putnam
Podiatry
In brief: Several treatments.
You can try over the counter wart removers, but be careful: i've seen them do more harm than good.
Other options your doctor might offer include cryotherapy (freezing the wart), electrocautery (burning the wart), laser treatment, or several different topical chemical treatments. If the treatment is typically uncomfortable, your doctor can numb the area before proceeding.

In brief: Several treatments.
Dr. Libby Putnam
Dr. Libby Putnam