Isnt it bad to not have a period even if you have mirena (levonorgestrel)?

No. No is not bad, and usually is normal that you missed periods or have really light ones.
Not concerning. The Mirena (levonorgestrel) IUD is one of the BEST forms of birth control available, it lasts 5 years, is ~99.5% effective, and thins the uterine lining so that you get lighter periods. 20% of women will stop having periods after 1 year and that's perfectly healthy. Effects in the uterus and so it won't affect or be affected by other medicadtion; very safe method; biggest risk after insertion is expulsion (1-2%).