How do you treat multiple sclerosis?

Many successful ways. Although not curable yet, ms in many cases is both treatable and controllable. The most potent medicine on the market is tysabri, (natalizumab) followed by gilenya, and then a group of injectables, including interferons (such as betaseron) and copaxone. Several exciting drugs are finishing research and may be available in the next few years. Many physicians recommend vitamin d, b complexes, aerobic exercise.
Meds/lifestyle. Meds are the disease modifying meds. There are current meds as well as meds being studied. As someone who also has ms, I also understand the importance of being as healthy in diet/exercise as well.