How can I make my breast bigger without plastic surgery?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Many ways but safe?

There are many potential ways to increase the size of your breasts non-surgically which include hormone supplements, oral contraceptives, weight gain, pregnancy, etc.
However, these all have risks and must be taken into context. The brava device may accomplish a one cup size enhancment using an external expansion device that must be worn for several months.

In brief: Many ways but safe?

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Barry Handler
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Few Options

There is a vacuum pump called brava that will create a minimal increase in size with weeks of use.
It used to be stand alone but lately folks have been injection one's own body fat after using brava. The results are still modest compared to implant augmentation. I'm not sure you couldn't just inject the fat without using the brava but fat injection in breast remains experimental in my mind.

In brief: Few Options

Dr. Barry Handler
Dr. Barry Handler
Dr. Robert Brueck
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Surgery is only way

Many women desiref buller breasts and to try soem cream or lotion to make them fuller is not going to work.
Surgery is really your only way.There is a brava system that may enlarge your breats a little but it is not easy.www.beautybybrueck.com.

In brief: Surgery is only way

Dr. Robert Brueck
Dr. Robert Brueck
Dr. Timothy Mountcastle
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Pregnancy

Pregnancy will make them bigger. But i wouldn't recommend it.

In brief: Pregnancy

Dr. Timothy Mountcastle
Dr. Timothy Mountcastle
Dr. Barry Press
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Brava

The only reliable way is with the brava system, but i believe it can only increase the breast size by about one cup.
www.mybrava.com.

In brief: Brava

www.mybrava.com.
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Jason Lichten
In my practice outside Columbus, Ohio, patients usually seek more enlargment that can be done without surgery. The Brava that Dr. Press mentions is an option, but from their sturdy: "Of the 40 women (age 17-53 years old) who completed the study, the average participant used the system 11 hours per day for 18-1/2 weeks resulting in a median breast volume increase of 155cc." If I showed patients a 155 cc implant, they would laugh at me. A conservative implant is usually 300-400cc. Brava is an option, but limited.