How can I make my breast bigger without plastic surgery?

Many ways but safe? There are many potential ways to increase the size of your breasts non-surgically which include hormone supplements, oral contraceptives, weight gain, pregnancy, etc. However, these all have risks and must be taken into context. The brava device may accomplish a one cup size enhancment using an external expansion device that must be worn for several months.
Few Options. There is a vacuum pump called brava that will create a minimal increase in size with weeks of use. It used to be stand alone but lately folks have been injection one's own body fat after using brava. The results are still modest compared to implant augmentation. I'm not sure you couldn't just inject the fat without using the brava but fat injection in breast remains experimental in my mind.
Surgery is only way. Many women desiref buller breasts and to try soem cream or lotion to make them fuller is not going to work.Surgery is really your only way.There is a brava system that may enlarge your breats a little but it is not easy.www.beautybybrueck.com.
Brava. The only reliable way is with the brava system, but i believe it can only increase the breast size by about one cup. www.mybrava.com.