My appetite has been lacking lately im 22 and don't smoke and. No family history of colon cancer what are odds I have cc? Is.It all in my head im scared

Very unlikely... At 22 you have a very low likelihood of having colon cancer. Other causes for lack of appetite such as depression, anorexia, flu/cold, among many others would be thought of first. That being said, a sudden and unexplained lack of appetite should be worked-up. Please see your health care provider.
Unlikely you have cc. Loss of appetite can be caused by many reasons, but with your age and lack of family history, it is extremely unlikely. I would see your doctor if it persists or if you have unexplained weight loss.