My appetite has been lacking lately im 22 and don't smoke and.No family history of colon cancer what are odds I have cc? Is.It all in my head im scared

Dr. Carl Decker
Radiology
In brief: Very unlikely...
At 22 you have a very low likelihood of having colon cancer.
Other causes for lack of appetite such as depression, anorexia, flu/cold, among many others would be thought of first. That being said, a sudden and unexplained lack of appetite should be worked-up. Please see your health care provider.

In brief: Very unlikely...
Dr. Carl Decker
Dr. Carl Decker
Dr. Jonathan Tay
Radiation Oncology
In brief: Unlikely you have cc
Loss of appetite can be caused by many reasons, but with your age and lack of family history, it is extremely unlikely.
I would see your doctor if it persists or if you have unexplained weight loss.

In brief: Unlikely you have cc
Dr. Jonathan Tay
Dr. Jonathan Tay
Dr. Vicken Poochikian