My hormone levels are high. Lower neck was sensitive to the touch. Ultrasound showed roughness but nothing more. Should I see an endocronolgist?

Maybe. Does your primary care physician think you need one? Would you feel better seeing an endocrinologist? Then see one. Another avenue to investigate is acupuncture and chinese medicine. If you are in a state where there is nothing overtly wrong yet hormone levels are off, chinese medicine and acupuncture can balance you and help reduce hormone levels. Ii have seen it work many times.