My eyebrows are uneven, very uneven. One is thick & one is very thin. What can I do to have my brow grow in fast and thick? I heard applying vasaline will help?

Dr. Beth Friedland
Ophthalmology
In brief: Try Latisse (bimatoprost)
Some patients respond to Latisse (bimatoprost) to grow eyebrows as well as eyelashes, but it depends on the underlying cause of the brow hair loss.

In brief: Try Latisse (bimatoprost)
Dr. Beth Friedland
Dr. Beth Friedland
Dr. Shala Fardin
Dermatology
In brief: See a dermatologist
Vaseline won't help the hairs grow any faster. The cause of the hair changes needs to be addressed.
See a dermatologist to help find the reason behind your brows being uneven. Causes such as eyebrow alopecia areata can be treated with various methods, but other underlying causes should be excluded.

In brief: See a dermatologist
Dr. Shala Fardin
Dr. Shala Fardin