I took a magnesium oxide pill yesterday 400mg and it was very difficult to swallow now a day later I still feel ike its stuck right in the middleof my throat will it eventually dissolve its very uncomfortable?

Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

The pill will eventually pass, and you can help it move into the esophagus by eating something like bread.
If that doesn't work then just give it another day. If the sensation persists, you should see an otolaryngologist for an evaluation.

Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt
Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt
Dr. Robert Greer

In brief: Ouch!

This may be a problem.Try milk (the fats may help lubricate and reduce irritation.
Do you really need mg oxide supplements?

In brief: Ouch!

Dr. Robert Greer
Dr. Robert Greer
Dr. Eric Weisman