I have mouth sores and ulcers as I can't stop biting the skin inside my mouth, it's so sore how can I stop?

Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Ulcer in mouth
Keep in mind that any non healing ulcer in the mouth should be examined and possibly biopsied to rule out a malignancy (like cancer) particularly if you smoke/drink alcohol.

In brief: Ulcer in mouth
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
Dr. Joel Gallant
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
In brief: Anxiety?
This could be a sign of anxiety.
You should talk to your doctor. You could also wear a mouth guard, especially if you do this at night.

In brief: Anxiety?
This could be a sign of anxiety.
Dr. Joel Gallant
Dr. Joel Gallant
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Sores in the mouth
You need to cosult a dentist.
To find the solution. Use soft toothbrush, rise your mouth with listerine and see the dentist to prevent biting inside your mouth.

In brief: Sores in the mouth
You need to cosult a dentist.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna