How can I make my wrists stronger if I suspect carpal tunnel syndrome?

Don't. Carpal tunnel is not a problem with wrist strength and one cannot exercise the syndrome away. Treatment requires immobilization of the wrist for as much time per day as possible while allowing inflammation to subside.
You really can't. Unfortunately, once carpal tunnel syndrome starts, there's really no exercise that can reverse it or really make it feel significantly better in the long term. Splint or surgery would be your best short and long term option, respectively.
Rest. try to rest the wrists and avoid repetitive use and wear splints at night.
Treat the CTS. carpal tunnel syndrome is due to compression of the median nerve within the carpal tunnel. This can cause weakness in the hand and wrist however strengthening exercises will not by themselves cure the situation. splinting and steroids or NSAIDS may help however you may require surgery to relieve the pressure on the nerve. This will most likely improve your strength as the nerve function improves.
Not due 2 weak wrist. Carpal tunnel is not due to weak wrists so strengthening them will not likely cause an improvement and may make it worse. It is due to swelling and compression of the median nerve in the carpal tunnel by a variety of causes.