I have been on toprol (metoprolol) for BP and Zoloft for depression for about 15 years. In the last year I an experiencing extremem fatibue. One of my dr's say they cause fatigue and switched me to priivid but it doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Viibryd (vilazodone hydrochloride)
Fairly new antidepressant made by forest labs, same company that made Celexa & lexapro.
I note similar results on low dose of viibryd (vilazodone hydrochloride). Talk to your doctor about dose or switch, due to lack of response, assuming you tried viibryd (vilazodone hydrochloride) long enough.

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Adam Smith