I was diagnosed with endometriosis at 15 and have taken painkillers and birth control ever since. Should I be worried about infertility?

Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Pain Management
In brief: Endometriosus
Endometriosis can be a cause of infertility.
If you are trying to get pregnant seek assistance from the gyn/ob or fertility md.

In brief: Endometriosus
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Lillian Schapiro
In brief: Control the endo
The birth control pills are hopefully controlling your pain and the growth of the endometriosis.
The fewer surgeries you have the better. If you have trouble getting pregnant when you are ready, then you might talk with your doctor about a laparoscopy, either traditional or robotic. You may not have any trouble getting pregnant.

In brief: Control the endo
Dr. Lillian Schapiro
Dr. Lillian Schapiro
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham