I haven't came on my period this month yet, I should be on next week but for two days now I've been spotting which started out an orangish red and now its brown. Is this normal?

Dr. David Kurss
In brief: Probably OK
So predictable is the menses with many women that any time there is a change - timing.
Duration, consistency, color, for ex. - red flags are raised - and appropriately so. It's smart to ask about this. Many women will experience, from time to time, some alteration in menses character. Freq this resolves. If persistent or signs of pregnancy, it may be a good time to see your dr.

In brief: Probably OK
Dr. David Kurss
Dr. David Kurss
Dr. Jane Van Dis