In regards to the hard lump on the back of my.Ankle near my.Tendon it is rock hard and has been for a year and a half. Not soft or spongy?

In brief: Bone spur
You need to see a dr for evaluation.
It seems that you have a bone spur but x-ray is needed.

In brief: Bone spur
You need to see a dr for evaluation.
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Derick Ball
It is more likely a retrocalcaneal exostosis or "pump bump" This is an enlargement of the posterior most part of the heel bone. adjacent or even onto the achilles tendon. They hurt and are further aggravated by the rear edge of hard shoes (the counter) Adjust your shoegear so that the rear part of the shoe edge doesn't strike it directly, ice it and use a heel lift. Backless shoes are ideal if you can. See a Podiatrist or Orthopedist for an accurate diagnosis
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry
In brief: Haglunds deformity?
You might have a deformity known as a haglund's deformity or "pump bump: - it a protrusin of bone to the back of the heel.
If this is it, you would want to try and wear backless shoes until the pain goes away, you can ice it as well. If it is a constant pain that doesn;t seem to ever go away you may want to contemplate surgical excision. (assuming this is what you have.).

In brief: Haglunds deformity?
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jack Hinkle