Can not eating fruits and veggies and a lot of eating out give me lack of appetite? Im 22 and my appetite hasnt been strong like usual lately

Dr. Keegan Duchicela

In brief: Listen to your body.

Hard to know for sure without more history, but maybe its your body's way of telling you it doesn't like what you're feeding it.
If you're diet is full of fast food, fatty foods and other unhealthy things, it could give you some stomach irritation which could lower your appetite. Try to increase more fruits, veggies and fiber. Check in with your doctor if it's not improving!

In brief: Listen to your body.

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Adam Smith