Scared! I had a positive ANA twice 1:40 and 1:160 nucleolar pattern only symptoms have been mild dry eye and one possible episode of episcleritis in the last year. I am scared I have diffuse scleroderma. Been to several rheumatogists and dermatolog

Dr. Gaston Moran Celayes
In brief: Relax!
Take a deep breath! having a positive ANA doesn't mean that you have a particular disease.
In fact lab testing is only a part of the diagnosis, the main part is the clinical picture. Is a good thing to be on top of your health, but being too much can be harmful too. You have already consulted specialists in that area. Follow their recommendations.

In brief: Relax!
Dr. Gaston Moran Celayes
Dr. Gaston Moran Celayes
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery
In brief: Positive ANA
I would recommend treating the dry eye and continuing followup with your rheumatologist.
If you have no other findings, it does not sound like you have criteria to diagnose diffuse scleroderma or any other autoimmune disease for that matter. Positive ANA testing with mild dry eye is actually pretty common.

In brief: Positive ANA
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Gabriel Goren
You do have possibly an autoimmune disease. The dry eye can suggest you have what is called Sjorgen's syndrome. I do not believe you have scleroderma but ask for a blood test if it was not done so far: anti Scl-70 anybodies. A hematologist the one who has seen other cases like U is the place to be.
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology