What is the alternative medicine for osteonecrosis?

Dr. Keith Baldwin
Orthopedic Surgery - Pediatric
In brief: Nothing i'm aware of
Osteonecrosis is a poorly understood process.
It can be caused by steroids, trauma, vascular insult, alcohol, or be idiopathic. Once it has started, I am not aware of any medications or alternative medicines which arrest the process. There has been some suggestion that bisphosphonates can arrest the process in the case of idiopathic osteonecrosis (perthes), but this is still investigational.

In brief: Nothing i'm aware of
Dr. Keith Baldwin
Dr. Keith Baldwin
Dr. Andrew Lipton
Magnetic therapy can help in c=some cases, PEMF or topical magnets
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry
In brief: Is there one??
Osteonecrosis means bone death.
This is a hard thing to treat. Sometime the bone resorbs. Othertimes it might need to be surgically repaired. I am not aware of any alternative medicine that could help.

In brief: Is there one??
Osteonecrosis means bone death.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine