Tubal ligation reversal success?

In brief: 40% to 85%.
But it depends on several factors: the best candidates for tubal reversal are women younger than age 40 who had sterilization surgery immediately following childbirth.
Have you considered adopting? Probably cheaper, and the success rate is 100%! and you would be doing a good thing. A very good thing.

In brief: 40% to 85%.
Dr. Scott Welker
Dr. Scott Welker
Dr. Jay Nemiro
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Possible
I respectfully disagree with the last answer. At 38, women can still have good success rates.
They depend on three factors: 1. Skill of the surgeon, 2. Length of tubal segments remaining, and 3. Age of the patient. In skilled hands, the surgery is safe and the risk of an ectopic is less than 5%. Ivf is also an option but generally costs a lot more. Hope this helps. Good luck.

In brief: Possible
Dr. Jay Nemiro
Dr. Jay Nemiro
Dr. Jane Van Dis