Should I get my tubal reversed for my n ew husband. He wants a boy?

Depends. You should sit down with a fertility specialist to discuss that. That may be a reasonable option but if you truly want a boy it may not be the best option. Both of you should have a complete evaluation before making any decisions on how to get pregnant.
That specific ? If he wants just a boy, and your ovaries are healthy, contact a fertility center. Reversals don't always work, and if you did get pregnant, it might get stuck in the tube (not survive) and might be a girl.You could have your eggs harvested, have his sperm fertilize some eggs, and do gender selection and place the boy in your womb to start the pregnancy. Expensive but available.