Should I get my tubal reversed for my n ew husband. He wants a boy?

Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Depends

You should sit down with a fertility specialist to discuss that.
That may be a reasonable option but if you truly want a boy it may not be the best option. Both of you should have a complete evaluation before making any decisions on how to get pregnant.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Michael Traub

In brief: That specific ?

If he wants just a boy, and your ovaries are healthy, contact a fertility center. Reversals don't always work, and if you did get pregnant, it might get stuck in the tube (not survive) and might be a girl.
You could have your eggs harvested, have his sperm fertilize some eggs, and do gender selection and place the boy in your womb to start the pregnancy. Expensive but available.

In brief: That specific ?

Dr. Jonathan Jassey