Pcos and being african american with excessive hair growth. Who can help for free?

Difficult access. I agree someone with these problems should be seen. A huge issue in this country is being uninsured, despite recent changes in law. And adults with pre-existing conditions are at particular risk for being able to be covered for 2 more years. Health departments, community health care cneters can help. Many areas have free clinics, or a physician can make arrangements if you ask.
Free healthcare. Barak obama? Seriously, i'd start with a county clinic that usually provides care to the public. These general doctors may be able to consult a specialist to see you.