Is flouride good for the pineal gland or puberty?

Good for your teeth. Fluoride suplementation is prescribed by physicians and dentists primarily to kids who live in areas where water is not fluoridated, like well water. It could be dangerous if used out of context.
Flouride is not good. Although the pineal gland stores more Fluoride than any other tissue in the body, too much of it can lead to early onset of puberty. For a more detailed explanation, follow the link to read the landmark study outlining the mechanism- note that less melatonin necessary for sleep is reduced in Fluoride overexposure http://www.Fluoridealert.Org/fluoride-dangers/health/pineal/index.Aspx.