How should I be using my triclosan deodorizing shampoo?

Dr. Michael P Vaughn
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Triclosan

Use as per the manufacturers recommendations; unless otherwise instructed by your physician.
At times, a physician's personal experience with a medication or product influences their instructions for how it should be used to obtain maximal benefit or least side-effects. This is called an "off-label" use recommendation.

In brief: Triclosan

Dr. Michael P Vaughn
Dr. Michael P Vaughn
Dr. Jack Mutnick

In brief: Triclosan

Tis is hard core soap/shampoo.
If you are using it simply because of germs, then this is a bit excessive. Typically triclosan is used on dog shampoos. If you still plan to use it, then follow the instructions on the bottle. If they are written in a different language, be safe and toss the product.

In brief: Triclosan

Tis is hard core soap/shampoo.
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick