Any cure for pain - reflex neurovasular dystrophy [rnd/rsd]?

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
Rsd ( reflex sympathetic dystrophy) or chronic regional pain syndrome is a poorly understood pain condition.
I have treated many cases that resolve. The key is getting treatment early (usually within the first month). The treatment includes aggressive physical therapy, may include sympathetic nerve blocks as well as a variety of different medications to deal with the nerve pain that results.

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Stephen Rodrigues
In brief: Manual therapy
In the 50s travell, md a pain pioneer concluded that chronic tissue pain was caused by numerous trigger points in muscle fibers causing the muscles to contract compressing nerves, vessels and alter the flow of lymphatics.
Rds develops from this myofascial dz. Early therapy is the key with myofascial release therapy with massage, tissue therapy, trigger pt injs w Lidocaine and acupuncture.

In brief: Manual therapy
Dr. Stephen Rodrigues
Dr. Stephen Rodrigues