I got a toothache from eating too much candy; what do I do now?

In brief: Dental treatment
Too much candy along with improper care like not brushing and flossing, visiting the dentist regularly can lead to cavities becoming so big that they lead to exposed nerves which are very painful.
Regular dental checkups along with x rays and cleanings help to keep check on problems that might arise and helps to have you good dental health. Visit a dentist as soon as possible for your toothache.

In brief: Dental treatment
Dr. Mini Sambhavita Rangrass
Dr. Mini Sambhavita Rangrass
In brief: Hard to know~
Teeth can hurt for several reasons.
And it's not always a tooth problem. You'll need to see a dentist to figure out what the problem is.

In brief: Hard to know~
Teeth can hurt for several reasons.
Dr. Jennifer Holtzman
Dr. Jennifer Holtzman
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial
In brief: 2 things
2 things. Less candy. See DDS ASAP.

In brief: 2 things
2 things. Less candy. See DDS ASAP.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine