I saw prempro and Premarin (conjugated estrogens) lawsuit ads on tv. If I took these meds should I be worried?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Lawyers and med/side

If you do not have any problem after taking the prempro or Premarin (conjugated estrogens) than you do not have to worry or fear.The lawyers are allowed by us laws to advertise and seek so called wictims of any drug which have caused harm to few people who took it that is a shame but true so if you have any side effects and need to be compensated contact the law firm advertising it if you are fine enjoy life-no lawyers.

In brief: Lawyers and med/side

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Adam Levy