How should I go about handling my depression if I don't want to take medications?

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Therapy/self-care

As dr. Krenn said, therapy will help -- ask your primary care doctor or call your insurance about a mental health provider. Things that you can do on your own -- try to establish routines, sleep hygiene, small achievable goals, look for positive aspects of the environment -- do a summary at the end of the day -- best thing that happened, the things i laughed at, etc.
To bring you a sense of joy.

In brief: Therapy/self-care

To bring you a sense of joy.
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Louis Krenn

In brief: Therapy

Counseling or therapy is another option for treating depression.
It can be effective in treating depression either alone or in conjunction with medication.

In brief: Therapy

Dr. Louis Krenn
Dr. Louis Krenn
Dr. Eric Weisman