What speciality are you in of you are a pain management doctor?

One of 4 usually. Most pain management doctors are anesthesiologists. Other common specialties include neurology, physical medicine, and psychiatry.
Varies. Most board certified pain management specialists are either anestheiologist, physiatrists (pmr), neurologist and psychiatrists. If you are looking for someone to see i would check to make sure the provider has a board certification specifically in pain management.