Why is breast feeding beneficial?

Breast milk. Because it has all the natural ingredients and antibody protection that a healthy infant requires to be able to thrive.
Here's a short list. Breastfeeding has a multitude of benefits for both baby and mother. Breast milk is the perfect food for babies, the american academy of pediatrics recommends breastfeeding for at least the first year. Breastfeeding reduces infections, obesity, myopia, raises iq, and babes accept new foods better. Moms lose wgt. Faster, reduce breast cancer risk, save both time (no bottle prep) and $ on formula.