What are the risks with the HPV vaccination?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Pain,soreness,syncop
HPV Vaccine is a safe vaccine inspite of the controversy surrounding due to ignorance of certain politicians Like any vaccine it can cause pain at the site,local reaction and soreness and reported rarely Syncope after receiving the shot and that is very very rare

In brief: Pain,soreness,syncop
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Cornelia Franz
In brief: Death
Is a big one.
While studies indicate it is "safe" I am not a fan of this vaccine. It can cause nausea, vomiting, flu like symptoms, and death. Research in india was stopped in 2010 when 4 girls died and 120 hard bad reactions. Do your own research before consenting to this vaccine. Yearly pap smears, a healthy diet, and safe sex practices can prevent the problem.

In brief: Death
Is a big one.
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Nguyen Nguyen
I don't agree with the above answer, especially the title. I have done my research. The India incident above was cited by 2 anti-vaccine sites: Dr. Mercola and NaturalNews, in 2010. Since then an article by the Indian of Medical and Paediatric Oncology in 2012 still stated that vaccines are the best way to prevent cervical cancer: http://goo.gl/NL9Zhc
Dr. Steven Seres