My dentist just put permanent filling and temporary crown and asked me to take antibiotics for a week. I'm wondering should I take the antibiotics?

Yes. If you trust your dentist and have confidence in his abilities and diagnostic skill. Providing antibiotics after procedures such as those is quite common.
No need to take . I am unable to see a purpose for you to take antibiotics unless you have been diagonosed with an infection.
Follow advice. When dental work is done, at times there is associated bacterimia, or increse in the number of bacteria. In many people, especially diabetics or who have their immune system compromised in some way, it can lead to infections. Your dentist is the best person to judge if the work they have done requires you to be on antibiotics.
Depends. It's unusual to prescribe antibiotics after a filling and a crown prep. Your dentist might have noted an infection in your gums.