Do you think I should be concerned about my mole?

Dr. Humberto Palladino
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Mole = Nevus
If you are concerned to ask you should probably have it checked by a professional.
A dermatologist or a plastic surgeon are my recommendations. Changes in color, irregular borders, ulceration, and changes in size are all conditions that should be addressed. Best to you.

In brief: Mole = Nevus
Dr. Humberto Palladino
Dr. Humberto Palladino
Dr. Andrea Bretal
In brief: It depends
That depends on the caractheristic of the lesion.
Suspicious lesions for a malignant mole are irregular borders, with different colors, growing quickly, asymmetry of the lesion and having itching or pain/tenderness on the lesion. You should see your primary care physician, so he can take a look at it and advise you if it needs to be removed or not.

In brief: It depends
Dr. Andrea Bretal
Dr. Andrea Bretal