What are pain options for wisdom teeth?

Extraction. Typically, if you are having pain associated with wisdom teeth, the cause is inflammation of some sort, whether it be decay or periodontal disease or another reason. Since these teeth are so hard to clean and maintain, they are typically removed when symptomatic.
Several. Pain Options for wisdom teeth may include no pain, mild pain, moderate pain, and severe pain or anything in between. Options for pain management can vary from what problem (s) the wisdom teeth are causing. Pain meds can range from an OTC med to a prescription pain med. If the pain is a recurring problem, removal of the wisdom teeth may be the best option. Your dentist can properly advise you.
Wisdom teeth pain. If the wisdom teeth are in the mouth, then options to address pain include restorative work, nerve treatment, and extraction. If your question is how to address the pain following wisdom tooth surgery, then depending on your type of surgery and your doctor there are a variety of options. A typical option would be a low grade steroid for three days conjunctly with a narcotic such as hydrocodone.
Pain Med &Extraction. Pain medication and extraction... Any anti-inflammatory medication can help. Aleve, (naproxen) motrin, advil and even a holistic alternative arnica. Ice to minimize swelling can also be helpful... Another option you may consider is sleep dentistry. Our team uses anti-anxiety pre-medication, which can remove fear of the surgery. Ask your dentist, possibly request a sleep dentist.