Is breast enlargement possible without surgery?

Dr. Richard Tholen
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Gain weight

. . . Or get pregnant.
Otherwise, there is no effective way to enlarge breasts without skilled plastic surgery! no creams, pills, or exercises work for anyone but the seller! brava is a suction cup system that can provide 1/2 to 1 cup enlargement, but the time commitment is staggering and the results minimal. If you want larger breasts see an abps-certified plastic surgeon for implants!

In brief: Gain weight

. . . Or get pregnant.
Dr. Richard Tholen
Dr. Richard Tholen
Dr. Barry Press
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Brava

The only reliable way is with the brava system, but i believe it can only increase the breast size by about one cup.
www.mybrava.com.

In brief: Brava

www.mybrava.com.
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Barry Press
2 comments
Dr. Jason Lichten
In my practice outside Columbus, Ohio, patients usually seek more enlargment that can be done without surgery. The Brava that Dr. Press mentions is an option, but from their sturdy: "Of the 40 women (age 17-53 years old) who completed the study, the average participant used the system 11 hours per day for 18-1/2 weeks resulting in a median breast volume increase of 155cc." If I showed patients a 155 cc implant, they would laugh at me. A conservative implant is usually 300-400cc. Brava is an option, but limited.
Dr. Richard Tholen
I agree with Dr. Lichten's assessment. I have used Brava for my patients (years ago when it was first introduced) and very few patients were satisfied, even after EXTENSIVE commitment of time and effort. There was simply too much skin irritation and too little long-lasting enlargement (about 1/2 cup in my practice) that persisted.
Dr. Adam Levy