Is columbia university dental clinic better than nyu?

In brief: Good Question

As a graduate of columbia university i tend to favor columbia but in all reality both schools are excellent and have great clinics.
I would recommend you go to each and evaluate them for yourself.

In brief: Good Question

Dr. Joseph Worthington
Dr. Joseph Worthington
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Toss-up

I currently have 2 post-graduate students, high school friends, who are both excellent specialty residents.
One went to columbia, the other went to nyu? Speaks well of both clinical programs.

In brief: Toss-up

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Better?

Personally my feeling is the same about dental clinics, medical clinics, medical and dental offices: i think it basically boils down to the specific dental student\dentist or medical resident\attending physician actually treating you.

In brief: Better?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Ragan Faler
Dentistry

In brief: Ranking

The ada doesn't nationally rank dental schools.
The national board scores have historically been a marker on "ranking" the dental schools. Most now have adopted a pass/fail, so ranking a dental school would be difficult.

In brief: Ranking

Dr. Ragan Faler
Dr. Ragan Faler
Dr. James Beck
Sounds like a very definitive answer, lol.