Girls: please help me *self hate issues*?

In brief: Learn self- love.

If you hate yourself, have thoughts of self- harm, unstable identity - consider Dialectical Behavioral Therapy.

In brief: Learn self- love.

Pathology

In brief: Don't do it

I'm going to assume that the possibility of suicide is part of this question.
Don't do it. I have seen several surveys of physically healthy people (i have no right to speak for the sick, being healthy myself). In every one of them, 99% of people who tried and failed were happy, one year later, that they failed. You can reprogram and remake yourself; it hurts but it beats being dead. 99%.

In brief: Don't do it