I had a still birth about 2 years and still think about her every day. So you think god is punishing me?

Dr. Shala Fardin
Dermatology

In brief: No

I am worried that you are punishing yourself for a tragedy that was beyond your control.
You had a traumatic experience and talking with an experienced mental health provider or support group can be tremendously helpful in coping with your emotions. Some religious organizations offer counseling as well, just make sure you feel fully supported and not blamed for your experience.

In brief: No

Dr. Shala Fardin
Dr. Shala Fardin

In brief: No

I agree with dr. Fardin.
Loss of a child can pierce one to the soul. If you have found yourself stuck in the grief process, please seek spiritual and emotional help.

In brief: No

I agree with dr. Fardin.
Dr. Cindy Juster