Are there any ways to overcome the juniper pollen allergy?

Yes. If you know you are juniper sensitive, you can be desensitized using allergen immunotherapy (allergy shots). For many people, this results in a permanent loss or reduction of sensitivity. Medications and avoidance also work, but symptoms will return after the medication is stopped.
Prepare. Treatment of pollen allergy starts with avoidance (not practical), followed by starting allergy medications before the junipers pollinate. The use of steroid nasal sprays is very effective especially when started before the season starts and daily through the season. If still miserable, see an allergist and consider allergy shots. They work and are the only disease modifying treatment we have.