If seroquel and Abilify (aripiprazole) cause enlarged thyroid cancer will my doctor put me on another one?

Not Cancer. It is unusual for those medications to cause an underactive thyroid. There is some thought that it may be a temporary problem eventually going back to normal. However, the option of treating the underactive thyroid with thyroid hormone replacement may be a consideration for the physician if these psych meds are the best options for the patient's initial problem. Thyroid cancer is different.
Up to you Doctor. It is unusual for those medications to cause thyroid problems. There is some thought that it may be a temporary problem eventually going back to normal. However, the option of treating the under active thyroid with thyroid hormone replacement may be a consideration for the physician if the seroquel and Abilify (aripiprazole) are the best options for the patient's underlying problem.