Why do I constantly have a headache?

Can't answer on line. Too difficult a question. Too many possibilities. Need to see your doc.
Take your pick! Brain tumor, sinusitis, multi-infarct dementia, transient ischemic attack, temporal arteritis, subarachnoid hemorrhage, lead poisoning, paresthesia, tmj, abcessed tooth or teeth, cracked tooth, eye strain, etc. In short, do not self diagnose, seek professional help as pain is usually a sign your body needs help. Most importantly, make sure the final diagnosis makes sense to you!
Get checked out. A good start at finding potential headache triggers would be to maintain a diary. Every time you have a headache write down what you were doing, the foods you ate that day, alcohol, smoking, caffeine, stress, how much sleep you had the night before, eye strain, etc. Try to find patterns in your headache so that you can learn what things to avoid. Get checked by your doctor.