What is a good legal weightlifting supplement?

Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: Creatine.

Creatine has been shown in university studies to be effective.
Don't exceed five grams daily and drink plenty of water with it. Protein helps as well.

In brief: Creatine.

Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone
Pathology

In brief: Simple stuff

Creatine, protein powder (whey or if you are a vegan, soy), and an electronic muscle stimulator if your physician is good with it.
The others won't help so much but you can try. I'm very glad you're not going the steroid route. Most women prefer a man who looks natural, and who wants a cheater with behavioral issues? And especially, i'm glad you're lifting. Best wishes.

In brief: Simple stuff

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine